Sunday 13 January 2008

GOOD DAY

Practically no risk involved in this scam from Ghana for a change.

Dear Sir/ Madam

Pardon my approach without a prior consent.
My name is Mr. Thompson Dankwa, Manager with SG-SSB Bank of Ghana; I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us.

I have US$2.5Million (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I will like to invest in your country in a profitable venture and real estates. This money is in an account declared dormant. As a banker I have worked out all strategies to have this money transferred successfully to a safe overseas account.

So in my quest to locate a reliable person/company to assist me overseas, hence I contacted you. According to Laws of Republic of Ghana, at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Ghana Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in and as the next of kin to the depositor. As an officer of the bank, I will use my position to smooth all transaction until the money is successfully accredited in your account.

I intend to part with 60/40 , 60% for me and 40% for you . I do need to reassure you that there is practically no risk involved; it’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. I shall provide all relevant depository documents, which might be required by the Bank. please you can reach me on this email addresses: thompsondankwa_2008@welknown mailserver

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you and God bless.

Best Regards,
Thompson Dankwa
REGIONAL MNG.
SG-SSB BANK LTD

No comments: