Friday 14 September 2007

Scam accommodation email


Note the terrible spelling, use of doctor title and emphasis on payment. Actually they often use the term delegates and conference too. No mention of exactly where your accommodation is too. Avoid.

Hello,

It is my pleasure to inquire for accomodation in your facility, I want to book reservation for a researc h orgainsed by our group of medical experts,t h at will commence on t h e 10t h of NOVEMBER 2007 and end on t h e 18t h of NOVEMBER 2007 . Please get back to me wit h your rates and t h e total cost for 4 delegates w h o will stay for t h e duration of 8 days
. If t h ese dates are free and if you can accomodate us kindly send me a response so t h at i will book . I expect your urgent response, I will be glad if you can tell us t h e cost of:

(1) . 2 rooms t h at can sleep 4guests for 8 nig h ts .

(2) . Your rates per nig h t include all taxes

(3) . Its subtotal for t h e 8 nig h ts .

Give t h e total cost for 2 a/c suit rooms t h at can sleep 4guests for 8 nig h ts immediately.

T h e payment will made in form of a certified C h eck,if not do not reply.
Best Regards,
DR . Edward .

No comments: