Tuesday 16 October 2007

Accommodation overpayment scam

Another accommodation scam with bad grammar and lack of information on the destination.

Hello,
how are you?
I will like to make reservations for 3 staffs of COMSI CONSTRUCTION coming for vacation in in your property,
I therefore Inquire for reservations for the 3 couples coming to your property

I would like you to get back to me with the following.

1. The availability of the dates
2. The Daily cost for the required dates
3. The GRAND TOTAL cost for the 3 couples staying for 15 NIGHTS
4. I hope you have credit card facility?
5. DO CONVERT THE TOTAL COST IN GBP POUNDS
The arrival date for the couples will be 10th dec and they will depart on 25th dec Their stay will last for 15 days.

Do get back to immedaitely..........
Kindest Regards,
ENGR DARWIN.

No comments: