Wednesday 24 October 2007

Scam from India

Another badly written accommodation scam.

Hello, It is my pleasure to inquire for accommodation in your facility; I am Dr. Mohan David Rao, from India. I want to book reservation for a vacation by our group of medical experts, that will commence on the 10th March and end on the 29th March 2008.Please get back to me with your rates and the total cost for 4 delegates who will stay for the duration of 18 Nights. If these dates are free, and if you can accommodate us kindly send me a response so that I will book. I expect your urgent response. I will be glad if you can tell us the cost of: (1). 2 double rooms that can sleep 4guests for 18 nights. (2). your rates per night include all taxes (3). its subtotal for the 18 nights (4). we will make advance payment with certified check. Let me know if you accept check payments. Dr. Mohan David Rao Director 6 Gurukrupa, Foundation for Research in Health Systems 183 Azad Society Ahmedabad 380015 India Reply to Email: experts_vacations@wellknow mailserver NB: Number of nights 18 Number of rooms 2 double rooms Number of guests 4 adults Arrival date: 10/03/2008 Departure: 29/03/2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We received such an e-mail. After that "Dr. Rao" said, a sponsor sends us a cheque. The sponsors name is: "Dr.Harrison Morgan, account officer Exile production Uk". We also received an e-mail from him. After that we recieved a broken envelop with no sender represented on it and repacked by the british post. There is no cheque in the envelop so we are curious what their next step will be.

(Note: We are an apartmentshouse in Hungary.)