Monday 15 October 2007

New Phishing scam

Usual tells. Note bad grammar and huge sums of money. Avoid.

FROM: Patrick Chan.
Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Hong Kong.
e-mail: patrickwkchan_015@wellknown mailserver

Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of (Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only) for you to handle with me from my bank.I will need you to help me in transferring the above funds from Hong Kong to your country. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details.

Should you be interested please send me your: 1,Full names, 2,private phone number,3,current residential address.

finally after that I shall furnish you with more informations about this project.However I shall be waiting your response and assurance.

Kind Regards,
Patrick Chan.

No comments: